Our Investment Fraud Lawyers concentrate on helping investors fight fraud. As former licensed securities brokers and defense counsel for the big brokerage firms, we understand investments and the risks they can bring. As attorneys, we know how to fight fraud and prepare a strategy for investment loss recovery.
With nearly 40 years of combined legal experience, we’ve helped many clients investigate and recover their losses. In fact, we’ve recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients against some of the largest Wall Street firms.
Our attorneys know how investment fraud can ruin your plans for the future. If you’ve lost money due to fraud, we can help you report investment fraud and move toward recovery. We have the experience and resources of a large firm, with the personal attention of a small one.
Signs of Investment Fraud
- High-pressure sales are common in investment fraud.
- Promises of little to no risk. The truth is that every investment has risk, from government bonds to speculative high-tech stocks. Investors are always on the lookout for investment opportunities that will increase their returns while minimizing risk. However, investment frauds will often trumpet the safety of their investment opportunities. They will often make promises of significant profits without underlying risk. Be wary of anyone who offers an investment that promises great returns with minimal risk.
- Overly complex or vague descriptions of how the investment generates a return.
- Unrealistic guarantees of significant returns in short periods of time.
- Avoiding questions and requests for documentation.
- Lack of licenses and certifications.
- Difficulty cashing out.
What to Do If You Suspect Investment Fraud
- Document everything you can about the suspect investment.
- If you suspect fraud, an investment fraud attorney can help you plan your next steps. Our lawyers can help you understand the laws surrounding an investment and the strategy for recovery. We can investigate what has happened, where your investment may have gone, and offer advice about the best steps for moving forward.
Don’t let fraudsters walk away with your hard-earned money. Fight back. Contact us today for a free consultation.