Well, folks, it appears we’ve got a serious situation on our hands. A customer dispute is currently pending, and the allegations are far from trivial. The client alleges that his financial advisor, Thomas Murphy, failed to act in his best interest and made an unsuitable investment recommendation back in October 2017. The fallout? A staggering $150,000. Quite a hefty sum, wouldn’t you agree?
Thomas Murphy was affiliated with MERRILL LYNCH, PIERCE, FENNER & SMITH INCORPORATED (CRD 7691) from 03/31/2010 to 04/13/2018 and is currently associated with BRIDGEWAY WEALTH PARTNERS, LLC (CRD 299810) since 01/31/2022. The dispute is linked to a direct investment – DPP & LP interests. The case number is 23-01696N1110N and more information can be found on BrokerCheck.
Haselkorn & Thibaut to the Rescue
Table of Contents
But, hold your horses, there’s a silver lining to this cloud. The law firm Haselkorn & Thibaut is currently investigating the advisor and the company. They’re even offering free consultations to clients who may have been affected. Now, that’s a breath of fresh air!
- Haselkorn & Thibaut is a national investment fraud law firm with a strong presence in Florida, New York, North Carolina, Arizona, and Texas.
- They boast over 50 years of experience in the field – talk about seasoned veterans!
- The firm has a remarkable 98% success rate. If that doesn’t inspire confidence, I don’t know what will.
- They’re offering a free consultation at 1-800-856-3352. An excellent opportunity to explore your options, wouldn’t you say?
- And here’s the kicker: they operate on a “No Recovery, No Fee” policy. That means they don’t get paid unless you do. It’s a win-win situation!
FINRA Arbitration: A Beacon of Hope
But wait, there’s more! Did you know that FINRA Arbitration can help investors recover losses? Yes, indeed! This platform is designed to resolve disputes between investors and brokers swiftly and fairly. It’s an excellent resource for investors who feel they’ve been given the short end of the stick.
So, if you’ve found yourself in a financial pickle, don’t despair. With firms like Haselkorn & Thibaut on your side, and resources like FINRA Arbitration at your disposal, there’s a good chance you can recover your losses. And remember, never hesitate to seek professional advice when it comes to your hard-earned money.